The UK is lagging behind other developed countries when it comes to employee wellbeing. When wellbeing is neglected in an organisation, issues will start to add up that can lead to major workplace problems, such as conflict, low morale, reduced productivity, higher staff turnover and a damaged reputation.
Luckily, there are measures employers can put in place to help employees cope with stress and be more resilient.
Download our Managing Employee Wellbeing guide to see how managers can:
- Spot the signs of stress and fulfil their duty of care.
- Encourage all-important communication with employees.
- Manage employee absence and monitor their wellbeing.
- Tackle the causes of stress to pre-empt any problems.
- Put together a five-point plan of action right now.