2 Day MHFA course – London
1 December 2020 - 09:00 - 2 December 2020 - 16:30£295
2 Day MHFA course (Mental Health First Aiders)
Equips designated Mental Health First Aiders with the skills to spot the signs of a range of mental health issues, and the knowledge to guide a person to appropriate support.
The course will provide delegates with:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing.
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of a range of mental health issues.
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress using the Mental Health First Aid action plan.
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening.
- Knowledge to help someone recover by guiding them to further support, whether self-help resources, internal support such as an EAP, or external sources such as their GP.
- Understanding of how to keep themselves safe while performing their duties.
- A workbook, reference manual and quick reference card for the Mental Health First Aid action plan.
Course Details –
Dates / Times:
Tuesday 1st and Wednesday 2nd December 2020 (The course will run from 9am – 4:30pm both days)
The Harbour Club, Point West, 116 Cromwell Road, Kensington, London, SW7 4XR
£295 plus VAT – Per seat (16 seats maximum)
*You can purchase directly by adding the seat(s) you require in the ticket section. Once you have selected the amount of seat(s), then click the ‘add to cart’ option, or alternatively you can contact us for availability using the information below.