- This event has passed.
Online Mental Health Awareness – Half Day Course
1 July 2020 - 10:00 - 14:00£99
Due to social distancing measures as a result of COVID-19 we’re moving our Mental Health Awareness half day course online so delegates can learn remotely.
The course will take place over Zoom through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities.
The half day course is a four-hour session to raise awareness of mental health.
It is designed to give you:
- An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
- A certificate of attendance to say you are Mental Health Aware
Wednesday 1st July 2020 / 10am – 2pm
We value this course at £99 + VAT per person.
Due to the limitations of online conferencing we’re limiting numbers to 10 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn.