People who are resilient often exhibit a very important trait – the willingness to learn. They believe that they can bounce back from setbacks by learning from their experiences, doing things differently and therefore getting a better outcome next time. This is known as a growth mindset.
How do you gain a growth mindset? Your free pdf download explains:
- The definition of a growth mindset and what it means for you.
- Why having a growth mindset will make you a more resilient person.
- How (and why) a growth mindset differs from a fixed mindset.
- What you need to do to develop your own growth mindset.
- The simple three-step process for changing the way you think.