We believe stress is caused by a ‘vicious cycle’. Negative thoughts, feelings and behaviours are all interlinked and have an impact on each other.
The key to coping with stress is to break that cycle, and identify what we can change instead of combining all our setbacks into one seemingly insurmountable problem.
How can we cope with stress? Your free pdf download explains:
- How to identify the tell-tale early signs of when we’re stressed
- How to manage our stressors and break them down into smaller parts
- Challenging negative thoughts to prevent them having too much influence
- Gaining perspective on negativity and learning how to argue against the ‘inner voice’
- Signposts towards further advice on how to cope with stress
Why not join our Mental Health and Wellbeing Support Facebook group...
As providers of Mental Health First Aid training, at BounceBack we’ve created a community where people can share advice, experiences and tips on how to improve and maintain positive mental health at home and at work.
This is a place to:
- Share advice
- Find resources
- Talk to like-minded people
- Feel supported